Check out our latest rubs here:
- One (1) block of pepper jack cheese
- One (1) block of cheddar cheese
- One (1) block of gouda cheese
- 1/4 cup Dottie Smoky Kickin Cajun Seasoning
- 1/4 cup Frank All-Purpose BBQ Rub
- Season cheddar cheese liberally with Frank All Purpose BBQ Rub.
- Season pepperjack cheese libererally with Dottie Smoky Kickin Cajun Seasoning. Note: We decided not to add seasoning to our block of gouda.
- Fill smoke tube with pellets. Light and place in webar grill (below the grates)
- Place rack of cheeses (on grill grates. Close grill lid and smoke for 2 hours (fliphalf way through).
- Wrap each block of cheese with plastic wrap and refrigerate for a couple weeks, prior to cutting.
- Unwrap, slice and enjoy!
Get your FLAVOR ON here