Check out our latest rubs here:
Servings: Approx. 4-5 servings
- 2 1/2 lb. chuck roast
- Black pepper, to taste
- Coy Zesty Garlic and Herb Seasoning, to taste
- Three (3) large carrots, peeled and cut into thirds
- One (1) large white onion, peeled and quartered
- Eight (8) garlic cloves, peeled and whole
- One (1) 1.5oz packet of pot roast seasoning
- One (1) cup of water
- Set smoker to 225 degrees fahrenheit.
- Season meat liberally with pepper and Coy Zesty Garlic and Herb seasoning.
- Place in smoker and cook for one hour on each side.
- Cut and place carrots, onions, and garlic into a large cast iron skillet.
- Stir Pot Roast Seasoning Mix to one (1) cup of water until dissolved.
- Pour liquid over veggies and place partially cooked pot roast on top.
- Place lid on cast iron skillet, close smoker and cook in 225 degrees until you reach an internal temperature of 205 degrees (meat should be probe tender).
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Get your FLAVOR ON here