Check out our latest rubs here:
Serves six (6) ppl.
- Six (6) bell peppers
- Two (2) lbs. ground turkey
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- Three (3) garlic cloves, minced
- Three (3) cups wild rice, cooked (we use instant rice)
- One (1) 8.5 oz can of corn, drained
- One (1) 8.5 oz can of black beans, drained
- Two (2) tsp. cumin
- Two (2) tsp. chili powder
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Shredded cheese, to garnish
- Chopped green onions, to garnish
- Set oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prep bell peppers by removing the tops and pith (seeds and inside lining). Wash and place in a baking dish.
- In a medium pot, cook rice and set aside.
- In a medium size skillet, sauté onions over medium heat.
- When translucent, add minced garlic and ground Turkey. Cook until browned and drain meat.
- Mix cooked turkey and wild rice, corn, black beans, cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper. Stir well and scoop inside prepped peppers.
- Top with cheese, tent foil over baking dish (making sure it does not touch the cheese) and bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped green onions.
Get your FLAVOR ON here