- Two (2) 14oz cans or fire roasted corn, drained
- One (1) 4oz can diced green chiles, drained
- One (1) 8oz can rotel, drained
- Two (2) cups cheddar cheese, grated (1 1/2 cups in dip and 1/2 cup to garnish)
- One (1) 8oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup bacon, cooked and chopped (1/2 cups in dip and 1/4 cup to garnish)
- 2 1/2 tbsp. Frank All-Purpose BBQ (2 tbsp. in dip and 1/2 tbsp. to garnish)
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Kosher salt, to taste
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- Set smoker to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix corn, chiles, rotel, 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, sour cream, 1/2 cup cooked bacon and 2 tbsp. Frank All-Purpose BBQ.
- Top with 1/2 cup shreeded cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup cooked bacon and 1/2 tbsp. Frank All-Purpose BBQ.
- Place in smoker for 30 minutes.
- Prior to serving, top with 1/4 cup chopped green onions.
- Serve warm with corn ships.
*Click here to see what's new in our online store!