Check out our latest rubs here:
Servings: Approx. 5 ppl
- Large can (we used an old coffee container)
- One (1) block of Velveeta cheese, cubed
- One (1) 8oz can of Rotel
- One (1) bag of tortilla chips
- Two (2) cups pulled pork
- One (1) oz can black beans, drained
- One (1) cup Pico de Gallo
- One (1) cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a crockpot, on high heat, warm up Velveeta and Rotel to make a queso.
- Once melted, stir Velveeta mixture and turn to medium heat.
- Cut the bottom of a large can/container out.
- Layer tortilla chips, pulled pork, black beans, Pico de Gallo, shredded cheddar cheese, queso on top of each other until you reach the top of the can/container.
- Pull container off slowly and top with more queso, if desired.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Get your FLAVOR ON here