- Four (4) sweet potatoes (similar in size so they are done at the same time)
- Four (4) tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Two (2) tsp. garlic powder
- Two (2) tsp. cumin
- Two (2) tsp. smoked paprika
- One (1) tsp. McCormick Mesquite Seasoning
- Preheat over to 400 F
- Wash potatoes and poke them with a fork. Microwave 2 minutes.
- Spray four (4) wooden skewer with olive oil and insert the skewer through the length of the potato.
- Use a knife to cut around the width of the potato at an angle (a pairing knife worked best for me). make sure the cut all the way down to the skewer. Place on a baking sheet.
- Keep the skewer inserted and gently fan it out so that there are gaps between each slice.
- In a bowl, combine parmesan cheese, garlic, cumin, smoked paprika and mesquite seasoning.
- Brush melted butter on the potatoes and inside the gaps.
- Place the parmesan mixture in the spiraled gaps and on top of each potato.
- Bake for 25 - 30 minutes or until browned.
*Click here to see what's new in our online store!
- Garnish with parsley