- Four (4) chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- Goat cheese, cut 1/4 inch thick
- 1/2 large white onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup sundried tomatoes, sliced in thin strips
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup of white wine
- Olive Oil
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Prep your grill. We like to place the charcoals in the center, leaving about 5 inches around the outside so the chicken does not cook on direct heat.
- Place chicken breasts on a baking sheet. Top with a little bit of olive oil, salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside.
- When one side of the chicken is done, place a small pan (we use an iron skillet) in the middle of the grill, directly above the fire. Line pan with about 2 tbsp. olive oil. Once hot, saute the onions. When they become translucent, add the sundried tomatoes and garlic. When garlic become aromatic, add lemon juice and white wine.
- Once internal temp. of the chicken reaches 165 F, place on a baking sheet and let them rest.
- Top each chicken breast with goat cheese and drizzle the hot sundried tomato lemon sauce on top.
*Click here to see what's new in our online store!