- Two (2) chicken breasts
- One (1) tbsp. olive oil, to coat chicken
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Garlic powder, to taste
- One (1) large head of romaine lettuce, chopped
- One (1) cup pecans, lightly toasted
- Two (2) pears, sliced lengthwise
- One (1) cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup of feta cheese, crumbled
Balsamic Viniagrette Dressing Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- One (1) tsp. dijon mustard
- One (1) tsp. whole grain mustard
- One (1) clove of garlic, minced
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- Cut two chicken breasts in half, lengthwise and coat each side with olive oil. Season front and back with salt, pepper and garlic.
- Coat a large skillet that is set to medium heat with cooking spray (or one tsp. olive oil) and cook seasoned chicken breasts. Set aside to rest. Cut into bite size pieces.
- Place pecans in skillet, on medium heat, and cook for 5 min stirring frequently. Set aside.
- Assemble salad by placing chopped romaine lettuce on bottom. Top with cooked chicken, toasted pecans, pear slices, dried cranberries and feta cheese.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar dressing. (see below for directions)
Balsamic Viniagerette Dressing Directions:
- Using a plastic container, mix balsamic vinegar, olive oil, dijon mustard, whole grain mustard, garlic, salt and pepper. Seal with lid and shake well.
*Click here to see what's new in our online store!