- Two (2) lbs. ground bison
- ½ cup Italian bread crumbs
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- Two (2) eggs, beaten
- ½ onion, chopped
- One (1) tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- One (1) tbsp. olive oil
- Two (2) tsp. garlic, minced
- Two (2) tsp. herbs de province
- Homemade rub (see below)
- Barbeque sauce, for glaze
- Cedar plank
- Two (2) tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 ½ tsp. black pepper
- 1 ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. brown sugar
- ¼ tsp ground cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. onion powder
- Prep grill. When adding charcoal, make sure they are placed on both sides, leaving a “landing strip” in the middle.
- Mix rub ingredients together and set aside.
- Mix bison, bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, eggs, onion, Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, garlic and herbs de province in a large bowl.
- Form a small loaf on a cedar plank, lightly drizzle oil on top and season with rub mix.
- Place cedar plank in the middle of your grill on the "landing strip". Close lid and grill until internal temp reached 145 degrees. Set aside to rest for 7 minutes.
- Slice and serve with barbeque sauce.
*Click here to see what's new in our online store!