- St. Louis Style Ribs
- Favorite BBQ rub
- ½ cup, brown sugar
- Five (5) pats of butter
- Set smoker to 250 degrees
- Trim the ribs and remove the membrane on the backside.
- Apply a generous portion of your favorite bbq rub on the back side and let sit for 20 min.
- Turn-over and do the above instructions to the opposite side.
- Insert a thermometer (from the side of the rib) into the thickest part of the meat, making sure it isn’t touching any bones.
- Once the smoker reaches 250 degrees, place them in (meat side up). Cook until the internal temp reaches 165 degrees.
- While waiting, prep some heavy duty aluminum foil by offsetting two pieces. Give the aluminum foil a light coating of brown sugar and 5 pats of butter, where the ribs will be resting.
- Once the internal temp reaches 165 degrees, place on prepped aluminum foil, cover tightly and put back into the smoker (meat side down).
- Cook until it reaches an internal temp of 202 degrees. Remove from smoker, take aluminum off the top, lightly tent with more aluminum and rest for 10 min.
*Click here to see what's new in our online store!