- Sour dough bread
- One (1) 1 lb smoked gouda cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup of mayonnaise
- Three (3) slices of baked bacon
- Four (4) oz can of pimentos, with juice
- Chives, diced finely
- One (1) pinch of salt
- Two (2) pinches of pepper
- Olive oil
- Bake three slices of bacon in the oven @ degrees for ? minutes. Once cooked and cooled, break into smaller pieces.
- Warm up your panini maker
- Mix shredded cheese, mayonnaise, bacon, pimentos, chives, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Spread cheese mixture on a slice of bread and cover with a second slice.
- Drizzle olive oil on both sides and place in panini maker. Cook until toasted.
*Click here to see what's new in our online store!
Follow us!(1) Cooking with the Robinsons - YouTube