- Olive oil spray
- Four (4) red snapper fillets
- Coarse grain dijon mustard, to taste
- Juice of one (1) lemon
- Herbs de provence, to taste
- Two (2) sprigs of fresh rosemary
- Set oven to 450 degrees.
- Spray olive oil on a sheet pan.
- Place filets on the sheet pan and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Generously spread dijon mustard on the tops of each filet.
- Squeeze the juice of one lemon over the filets and season with herbs de provence.
- Pinch off some fresh rosemary leaves and place on top of each filet.
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes
*Click here to see what's new in our online store!