- One (1) tbsp. butter
- 1/2 shallot, thinly diced
- Five (5) garlic cloves, minced
- Five (5) baby bella mushrooms, diced
- One (1) red tomato, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp. dried basil
- Two pinches of chili flakes
- 1/2 lb. chickpea spaghetti
- Fifteen (15) little neck clams
- Two (2) 10oz cans of whole baby clams
- One (1) cup of dry white wine
- 3/4 cup parsley, chopped
- Cook pasta in salted water, drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet on medium heat, add butter and cook shallots until they become translucent.
- Add garlic. Once they become aromatic, add mushrooms and red tomatoes. Cook for approximately two minutes.
- Season with pepper flakes and salt and pepper to taste.
- Turn heat to low, add the 15 shelled little neck clams and cover with lid for 6-8 min.
- Remove lid, turn heat to medium high and add in wine. Continue to cook clams with no lid for 3-4 minutes.
- Add two cans of whole baby clams and 1/2 cup of parsley.
- Add cooked pasta and toss.
- Garnish with 1/4 cup parsley and parmesan.
*Click here to see what's new in our online store!