- Two (2) racks of lamb
- One (1) tsp. rosemary
- One (1) tsp oregano
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- One (1) tbsp. olive oil
- 2/3 cup pistachio nuts
- Two (2) tbsp. dry bread crumbs
- One (1) tbsp. butter, melted
- One (1) tsp olive oil
- Salt, pepper and garlic, to taste
- Four (4) tbsp. dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the fat side off each rack of lamb and season generously with thyme, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Add two tbsp. of olive oil to a large skillet on the stove at high heat. Place lamb in skillet and brown on all sides and set aside.
- In a food processor, mix the pistachios, bread crumbs, butter olice oil and salt and pepper.
- Spread dijon mustard on each side of the meat and pat the pistacheo on top (using the mustard as an adhesive).
- Cook in oven for 20 - 25 minutes, until it reaches an internal temp of 124 degrees.
- Rest for 10 minutes
*Click here to see what's new in our online store!