*Check out our new seasonings here
- Block of cheese
- Smoker pellets (we used hickory)
- Place smoker pellets in a smoker tube and light.
- Once pellets are ready, lay tube on the bottom of your smoker and set your grates in your grill.
- Place whole block of cheese on grates. Close lid and smoke for 1 hour.
- Open lid and flip cheese. Close lid and smoke for another hour.
- Wrap cheese in butcher paper and set in refrigerator for 24 hours.
- After 24 hours, remove butcher paper and wrap tightly with plastic wrap. Set back in the refrigerator for two weeks.
Get your FLAVOR ON here