Serves four (4) people
- Thirty-five (35) chicken wings
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- One (1) tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp. chili flake
- One (1) tbsp. Garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. ginger, minced
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup white distilled vinegar
- Two (2) tbsp. soy sauce
- Two (2) tbsp. water
- Two (2) tbsp. cornstarch
- One (1) teaspoon sesame oil
- Sesame seeds, to taste
- Five (5) green onions, chopped
- Mound charcoals in the center of your weber grill and light.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste.
- When charcoals is ready, place chicken on your grates. Make sure they are off the flames and around the outside of your charcoals.
- Cook around 10 min on each side.
- If some don’t feel crispy enough, place on direct heat for 1-2 seconds.
- Let chicken rest while you prepare the orange sauce.
- Add oil to a large pot over medium-high heat.
- When oil gets hot, add ginger, garlic and red pepper flakes. Stir for about 30 seconds.
- Stir in white sugar, brown sugar and orange juice.
- Once sugar dissolves, add vinegar, soy sauce, cornstarch and water.
- Continue to stir, until it thickens.
- Add chicken wings and toss to coat.
- Drizzle sesame oil on top.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and green onions.
*Click here to shop!