- 1 ½ lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- One (1) cup panko
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Juice of ½ lime
- One (1) shallot, minced
- One (1) tsp. minced garlic
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, diced
- Two (2) eggs, beaten
- Brioche buns
- Spicy mayo
- Avocado, sliced
- Two (2) tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 ½ tsp. kosher salt
- 1 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 ¼ tsp. ground cumin
- One (1) tsp. onion powder
- One (1) tsp. Mexican oregano
- In a small bowl, mix smoked paprika, kosher salt, garlic powder, ground cumin, onion powder and Mexican oregano with a spoon. Set aside.
- Roughly cut the shrimp and place in a bowl. Take one (1) lb. of the shrimp and place in a food processor. Pulse until the shrimp becomes paste like.
- Add the processed shrimp back into the bowl along with your seasoning mix, panko, cilantro, lime juice, shallot, minced garlic, bell pepper and beaten egg. Stir well.
- Place mixture in hand and press into patties.
- Place patties on a medium to high heat griddle. Pull once cooked.
- Serve on a brioche bun that is topped with spicy mayo, arugula and avocado.
*Click here to see what's new in our online store!