Serves four (4) people
- Two (2) pounds flank steak
- Four (4) tbsp. olive oil
- One (1) tsp. kosher salt
- One (1) tsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. granulated garlic
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- ½ tsp. ground coriander
- One (1) cup sour cream
- Two (2) tbsp. prepared horseradish
- One (1) tbsp. Dijon mustard
- Two (2) tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. ground pepper
- Place flank steak on a baking sheet and trim any excess fat. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix olive oil, kosher salt, paprika, garlic, pepper, oregano and coriander. Mix well and drizzle and brush on to both sides of steak.
- Preheat your grill (400 – 450 degrees).
- In a medium bowl, mix sour cream, horseradish, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Cover and place in refrigerator.
- Grill steak over medium-high heat until you reach your desired doneness. Make sure and flip once to get a great sear. We pulled ours after 7 min. (about 3 min. on each side).
- After resting for 10 minutes, cut steak across the grain.
- Serve with horseradish sauce.
*Click here to see what's new in our online store!