- Five (5) – Ten (10) lbs. ice
- Three (3) – Four (4) cups of Rock Salt
- Two (2) cups heavy whipping cream
- One (1) cup whole milk
- One (1) cup granulated sugar
- One (1) tbsp. vanilla
- One (1) cup blueberries
- One (1) pre-made pie crust (we like gram cracker)
- Place blueberries in freezer.
- Mix whipping cream, milk, sugar and vanilla with a large spoon and place in ice cream container. Start churning and add several layers of ice and rock salt between the ice cream container and the bucket. Churn for 20 – 25 minutes.
- While waiting, brush the yoke from one egg on a pre-made pie crust and bake for approx. 5-8 min. Cool and break into bite size pieces.
- Once ice cream is ready, fold in the frozen blueberries and pie crust crumbles. (I recommend setting some of the pie crust crumbles aside to garnish with).
- Place in freezer for two hours or until desired consistency.
- Garnish with remaining pie crust crumbles.
*Click here to see what's new in our online store!