- Two (2) bunches of broccolini
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan
- Three (3) tbsp. olive oil
- Garlic salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Wash broccolini and cut off about an inch of the stem. Set aside.
- Sprinkle half of the parmesan cheese on the bottom of sheet pan.
- Place broccolini on top of the sheet lined with parmesan. Make sure it is a single layer.
- Drizzle olive oil on top of broccolini.
- Sprinkle the remaining parmesan on top. Add garlic salt, to taste.
- Bake for approx. 15 minutes.
- Use a spatula to scrape the broccolini and parmesan off at the same time.