Check out our new seasonings here
- One (1) cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 1/2 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- Four (4) garlic cloves, minced
- Four (4) green onions, chopped (reserve one for garnish)
- Six (6) lbs. Korean-style short ribs
- In a bowl, combine soy sauce, water, brown sugar, rice vinegar, sesame oil, garlic and three chopped green onions. Stir well and put in two resealable bags, equally distributed.
- Add ribs, remove as much air as possible, seal bags and place in refrigerator. for 5 hours.
- While the grill is heating up, remove the ribs from the marinade, and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Grill until meat is medium rare and you can see a good color (approx. 3 minutes, per side).
- Garnish with a thinly sliced green onion.
*Click here to see what's new in our online store!