- Two (2) tbsp. olive oil
- One (1) lb. ground beef (80/20)
- One (1) lb. ground lamb
- One (1) tbsp. garlic powder
- One (1) tsp. oregano
- One (1) tsp. cumin
- One (1) tsp. dried thyme
- One (1) tsp. dried rosemary
- One (1) tsp. black pepper
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- One (1) cauliflower pizza crust (store bought)
- Four (4) tbsp. pesto (store bought)
- ¼ of a red onion, sliced thinly
- Six (6) green olives, sliced thinly
- Feta cheese, to taste
- Garnish with parsley, chopped
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix the ground beef, lamb, garlic powder, oregano, cumin, thyme, rosemary, black pepper and salt together.
- Place olive oil into a large skillet on medium high heat.
- Place mixed meat mixture in skillet and stir until cooked through. Set aside.
- Brush olive oil along the outside (about an inch) of your cauliflower pizza crust. Sprinkle garlic salt on the olive oil to make a tasty crust.
- Spoon pesto in the center of the pizza crust and spread around until you meet your one inch seasoned crust.
- Place your cooked meat, feta cheese, sliced green olives and red onions on top of the pesto. Top with parmesan cheese.
- Place in oven for approx. 20 minutes (until the crust is lightly browned)
- Garnish with parsley.
*Click here to see what's new in our online store!