- Two (2) cod filets (2 lbs total)
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 1/2 tbsp. parsley, chopped finely
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Three (3) eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp Cajun seasoning (we used Tony Chachere's)
- 2 1/2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 425 F and spray a baking sheet with oil.
- Cut fish filets and season with salt and pepper, to taste
- In a shallow bowl, mix panko breadcrumbs and chopped parsley.
- Place all purpose flour in another shallow bowl.
- In yet another shallow bowl, stir eggs, mayonnaise and Cajun seasoning together.
- First, dip fish in the flour mixture. Next, dip in the egg mixture. Lastly, dip in the panko mixture. Make sure you get both sides with each step.
- Place on prepped baking sheet and bake in oven for 15 - 18 minutes.
*Click here to see what's new in our online store!
YouTube: Cooking with the Robinsons - YouTube