- Three (3) cups of all-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp dry yeast
- ½ cup green olives, sliced
- ½ cup black olives, sliced
- ½ cup Kalamata olives, sliced
- 1 ½ cups of warm water (between 120 – 130 degrees)
- Mix flour, dry yeast and olives in a large bowl. Add warm water (between 120 = 130 degrees) and mix. The dough will be very tacky/sticky.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let sit on your countertop for at least 3 hours.
- Place dough on a well-floured surface. Add flour on top of sticky dough and fold over itself several times with a scraper.
- Line a bowl with parchment paper and place dough on top. Cover with a towel and set aside.
- Place dutch oven (pot) in oven and turn on to 450 degrees.
- Once internal temp of your oven reaches 450 degrees, take out your dutch oven (pot) and place the parchment paper and dough inside. Cover with lid and place back into the oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove lid and parchment paper. Place bread back in your dutch oven and bake for another 10 – 20 minutes (depending on how crispy you want it).
- Cool on a wire rack and enjoy!
*Check out our newest seasonings here !