- Four (4) 12oz Mahi Mahi Fillets
- One (1) tbsp olive oil
- One (1) medium shallot, minced
- Two cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- Zest of one (1) lemon
- Two (2) tbsp lemon juice
- Two (2) tbsp capers, rinsed
- One (1) tbsp minced parsley
- red chili flakes, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Preset oven to 400
- Season fish with salt and pepper and place in oven till internal temp reaches
- While baking, place a pan on the stove, add oil, shallots and garlic. Cook until tender and translucent.
- Add the wine, lemon zest and lemon juice. Heat the sauce. Once it starts to boil, reduce heat.
- Simmer for about 2 minutes or until it reduces a bit. Add capers, parsley, pepper flakes and salt and pepper to taste.