Serves six (6) ppl.
- Four (4) cups water
- Two (2) cups tri-colored quinoa
- One (1) cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- One (1) cup feta cheese, crumbled
- One (1) cup red onions, chopped
- One (1) cup cucumbers, seeded and chopped
- One (1) cup. parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, cut in half
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a medium size pot, bring water to a boil.
- Pour in quinoa, reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes.
- While quinoa is cooking, cut your tomatoes, red onions, cucumbers, olives and parsley.
- After quinoa is cooked, fluff and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, add prepared tomatoes, red onions, cucumber, olives, parsley and feta to your cooled quinoa.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
*Check out our shop here !