Check out our new seasonings here
Serves six (6)
- Two (2) cups of balsamic vinaigrette
- ¼ cup of brown sugar (double if you want it sweeter)
- Mozzarella, cut into ¼ inch slices
- Five (5) basil leaves, cut into strips
- Two (2) Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- Four (4) chicken breasts, cut in half length wise
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Coy Zesty Garlic and Herb, to taste
- In a small pan, on medium heat, warm up balsamic vinaigrette and brown sugar. Stir and bring to a boil. Place on medium-low until it reduces down to half its size, stirring occasionally (approximately 25 minutes)
- While vinaigrette is thickening, cut basil into strips, slice mozzarella and dice your Roma tomatoes.
- Cut chicken in half (lengthwise) and place into a resealable bag. It ends up making a total of 8 think chicken breasts. Pound chicken until evenly thick in size.
- Season both sides of chicken using olive oil, salt, pepper and Coy Zesty Garlic and Herb seasoning. Place on a baking sheet.
- Grill chicken until it reaches an internal temp of 145 degrees.
- Put back on a clean baking sheet and top with mozzarella cheese. Place in oven at 500 degrees until cheese is melted and the internal temp of chicken reaches 160 degrees.
- Rest and top with basil, tomatoes and drizzle with balsamic vinaigrette sauce.
*Check out our newest seasonings here !