Check out our new seasonings here
Serves 6 people
- Five portabella mushrooms, sliced
- Five (5) shishito peppers, (remove ribs and seeds and cut into thin ribbons)
- Sixteen (16) asparagus, cut into 1 inch pieces
- One (1) red onion, cut in ½ and slice
- One (1) red bell pepper, sliced
- One (1) yellow bell pepper, sliced
Beef and Sauce Ingredients:
- Two (2) lbs thinly sliced flank steak
- Salt and cracked pepper, to taste
- Two (2) tsp. ginger, peeled and finely grated
- Six (6) cloves of garlic, minced
- Six (6) tbsp. soy sauce
- Two (2) eggs
- Six (6) tbsp. corn starch
- Six (6) tbsp. canola oil
- Six (6) cups of jasmine rice
- Slice all of your vegetables and set aside.
- Mix sliced flank steak, salt & pepper, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, eggs and corn starch to a bowl and mix with hands.
- Add three (3) tbsp. of oil to a large wok on high heat.
- Once you see it’s ready, add steak and spread up the sides so all of the meat gets cooked at the same time.
- Cook for 2 ½ minutes and set aside.
- Add another three (3) tbsp. of oil to wok on high heat.
- Add asparagus, onions, mushrooms, bell peppers, shishito peppers and soy sauce for approximately two (2) minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add cooked beef back into the wok with the veggies and mix well.
- Serve with rice.
*Check out our newest seasonings here !