- 1 lb. round sour dough bread
- Four (4) tbsp. butter
- ½ cup olive oil
- Three cloves fresh garlic, minced
- One (1) tsp. Coy Zesty Garlic and Herb Seasoning
- Two (2) tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cut bread horizontally and vertically (approximately 1 inch apart). Set aside
- Place olive oil and butter into a medium-low heated pan.
- Add garlic and Coy Zesty Garlic and Herb seasoning. Stir and cook for one (1) minute.
- Add one (1) tbsp parsley. Remove from heat and stir.
- Spoon ¾ of the garlic butter mixture into the horizontal and vertical cuts, previously made. Set the remaining mixture aside.
- Using the same technique, insert cheese.
- Drizzle the remaining garlic butter mixture over the loaf of bread and add more parsley.
- Bake bread for @ 350 for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm
*Check out our newest seasonings here !