Check out our seasonings here
Serves five (5) ppl.
- One (1) cedar plank, large enough to hold fish
- 2 1/2 lbs. Halibut (skin removed)
- Olive oil, to coat
- Dottie Smoky Kickin Cajun Seasoning, to taste
- H-E-B Mango Salsa, premade
- Prep coals in weber grill.
- Submerge cedar plank in water for at least 30 min.
- On a cutting board, blot fish dry with a paper towel
- Evenly coat halibut with olive oil and season liberally, on all sides. Set aside
- Once coals are ready, disperse around paremiter of grill
- Season plank on one side for 5 min. with lid closed
- Place seasoned halibut on cedar planks and cook until you reach an internal temp of 137 degrees
- Apply melted butter, midway through the cooking process
- Remove and garnish with Mango Salsa
Get your FLAVOR ON here