- Four (4) 7oz duck breasts
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Cracked black pepper, to taste
- Trim off silverskin and score the skin. Be careful not to cut the meat.
- Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Place duck breasts (skin side down) in a cold non greased pan. We like to use our cast iron skillet.
- Turn heat on to medium.
- Cook for 6-7 minutes until skin is crispy and light drown.
- Turn and cook other side until you reach an internal temp. of 125 degrees.
- Rest 5-6 minutes
*Click here to see what's new in our online store!