- 2 ½ lb. chuck roast (good marbling)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- BBQ sauce, to preference
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Turn smoker on to 250 degrees.
- Generously season chuck roast with salt and pepper.
- Smoke chuck roast. Pull when it reaches and internal temp of 165 degrees.
- Pull from smoker and wrap in peach paper.
- Place wrapped meat in smoker. Pull when it reaches an internal temp of 195 degrees
- Let rest for 20 minutes and then cut into 1 inch cubes.
- Place cubed meat into a tin, add brown sugar and barbeque sauce. Stir well.
- Place tin in smoker until you reach desired doneness. (We did an additional hour).
*Click here to see what's new in our online store!