Check out our seasonings here
- Two (2) lbs smoked chuck roast
- Two (2) lbs ground beef 80/20
- One (1) lb. breakfast sausage, cooked and crumbled
- One (1) pkg. of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Two (2) large yellow onions, chopped
- One (1) head of garlic, minced
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- One (1) 28 oz can of fire roasted tomatoes, diced
- Two (2) 28 oz cans of crushed tomatoes
- One (1) 14 oz can of rotel
- One (1) 4 oz can of hatched chili's
- One (1) can of beer
- Six (6) tbsp of your favorite chili blend
- One (1) cup of beef broth (if needed)
- Garlic powder, to taste
- Fritos, to taste
- Sour cream, to taste
- Shreeded cheese, to taste
- Jalapenoes, sliced
- Green onions, chopped
- Cook your meats individually (ground beef, breakfast sausage and bacon) set aside. Keep the bacon grease.
- Chop onions and garlic.
- Heat up the left over bacon grease and sautee onions. Add salt and pepper to taste and garlic for the last minute of the cook. Set aside
- Cube smoked chuck roast and place in a large smoker friendly pan.
- Add cooked ground beef, breakfast sausage, bacon, sauteed onions, roasted tomatoes, crushed tomatoes, rotel, hatched chili's, beer, chili seasoning. If you want more liquid, add beef broth.
- Place uncovered pan in smoker for 6 hours. Add additional salt, pepper and garlic powder, to taste.
- Place fritos at the bottom of a bowl, add chili and top with sour cream, shreeded cheese, jalepanoes and green onions.
Get your flavor on here