- 3 ½ lb Eye of Round Roast
- Dijon Mustard
- Frank All-Purpous BBQ Rub
- Velveeta Cheese
- Remove the fat cap and silver skin on your eye of round roast
- Rub Dijon mustard to all sides of roast
- Generously apply salt, followed by Franks All-Purpose BBQ Rub to all sides of the roast
- Place on a wire wrack in refrigerator to brine overnight
- The following day, set smoker to 225 degrees
- Take out of refrigerator, pat dry and add some additional Frank All-Purpose BBQ Rub
- Place in smoker, rotating every hour, until you reach an internal temperature of 118 degrees (approximately 3 hours total) and set aside.
- Sear the meat on high for 1-2 min, per side
- Let cool, wrap with plastic wrap and set in refrigerator until it’s time to cut.
- Place on onion bun and drizzle melted velveeta cheese on top.
Get your flavor on here