Serves four (4) people
Blackened Sea Bass Taco Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 lbs. seabass filet
- Four to five (4-5) tbsp. olive oil
- Eight (8) tsp. Dottie Smoky Kickin Cajun seasoning
- Corn tortillas
- Cabbage, shredded
- Cilantro to garnish
Cilantro Lime Sauce Ingredients:
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped finely
- Two (2) tbsp fresh lime juice
- One (1) garlic clove, minced
- One (1) tsp salt
- Mix sour cream, mayonnaise, cilantro, lemon juice, garlic and salt in a bowl. Set aside
- Blend olive oil and Dottie Smoky Kickin Cajun seasoning together. Pour onto a flat surface (plate) and place seabass filets on top, coating each side thoroughly.
- Place a cast iron skillet on a medium heat and add two tbsp. olive oil. Once you see some steam, place seabass in skillet, and turn heat down to medium low. Cook both sides until you reach an internal temperature of 140 degrees.
- Warm corn tortillas and top each with guacamole, coleslaw, blackened fish and drizzle cilantro lime sauce on top. Garnish with cilantro sprigs and enjoy!
*Check out our newest seasonings here !