- Four (4) cups mixed greens
- One (1) chicken breast
- ½ cup pomegranate arils seeds
- One (1) small pear
- Two (2) tbsp. crumbled feta cheese
- Two (2) tbsp. walnuts
- 1 ½ tbsp. olive oil
- One (1) tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- One (1) tsp. Dijon muster
- One (1) tsp. honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat one (1) tsp of olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Season chicken breast with salt and pepper and add to the pan.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until browned and cooked through. Cut the chicken into thick slices and set aside.
- In a small bowl whisk together the remaining olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, Dijon mustard and salt & pepper to taste.
- Pour the dressing over the greens and toss to coat. Arrange the chicken on top of the greens along with the feta cheese, pear, walnuts and pomegranate arils.
*Check out our newest seasonings here !