- Four (4) tbsp. olive oil
- One (1) yellow onion, chopped
- Six (6) carrots, peeled and diced
- Nine (9) garlic cloves, minced
- Two (2) lbs. tenderized beef stew meat (3/4 inch cubed)
- Three (3) tbsp. tomato paste
- One (1) Guinness beer
- 5 lbs. or 80oz of beef stock
- One (1) tsp rosemary
- One (1) tsp oregano
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Four (4) Yukon potatoes, peeled and diced
- Fresh parsley, to garnish
- Put a couple tbsp. of oil in a large pot set to medium high heat. Add onions and cook until browned, stirring every couple minutes. (approx. 15 min)
- Add carrots and cook for about 5 minutes. Introduce your garlic in the mix. Once they become aromatic, put veggies in a bowl and set aside.
- Using the same pot, add a couple tbsp. of oil to a medium high heat.
- Cook beef until browned on all sides.
- Add tomato paste. Once beef is coated, add beer and cook over medium heat until it thickens. (approx. 2 min.)
- Pour in stock, rosemary, oregano, salt & pepper and potatoes. Cook until beef is tender (approx. 40 min.)
- Add vegetables that were set aside and cook an additional 15 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and garnish with parsley.
*Click here to see what's new in our online store!