- One (1) large avocado
- Two (2) eggs
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Shredded cheese, for garnish
- Salsa, for garnish
- Chopped green onions, for garnish
- Preheat over to 424 degrees
- Slice the avocado in two, length ways
- Take out pit and spoon out meat around the pit hole (large enough to hold an egg and it’s yoke)
- Crack eggs and place them in each hole.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes and garnish with desired toppings.
*Click here to see what's new in our online store!