Get your Dottie Smoky Kickin Cajun Seasoning here
- Two (2) tbsp. olive oil
- Four (4) chicken thighs
- Dottie Kickin Cajun Seasoning (or your favorite Cajun seasoning), to taste
- four (4) brioche buns
- Avocado (sliced or mashed), to taste
- Lettuce, to taste
- Remoulade sauce, to taste
- Cut access fat off chicken thighs and blot dry with a paper towel.
- Place chicken in a resealable bag. Flatten each chicken thigh with a mallet to ensure even cook time.
- Place meat on a baking sheet and drizzle with avocado oil.
- Season with Dottie Smoky Kickin Cajun Seasoning (or your favorite Cajun seasoning). Set aside
- Toast buns
- Drizzle avocado oil on a flat iron skillet and set to medium high heat.
- Cook chicken, flipping midway until you get an internal temp of 165 degrees.
- A minute before the chicken is done, place a slice of pepper jack cheese on each thigh.
- Top bun with avocado, lettuce, chicken thigh and remoulade sauce.
Get your FLAVOR ON here