Check out our new seasonings here
- One (1) lb. Hot and Spicy Sausage
- One (1) lb. Monterey Jack Cheese, cubed
- One (1) lb. White American Cheese, cubed
- Two (2) 12 oz cans of Fire Roasted Rotel
- One (1) 16 oz can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Four (4) tbsp. Val Coffee Steak Rub
- Pico de Gallo, to garnish
- Set smoker to 350 degrees.
- On medium high heat, brown sausage until cooked through and set aside.
- In a 9X12 inch disposable pan, add Monterey Jack cheese, White American cheese, Rotel, Cream of Mushroom Soup, cooked sausage and Val Coffee Steak Rub.
- Mix and place on smoker for 45 minutes (stirring every 15 minutes).
- Remove from smoker and top with Pico de Gallo
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips.
Get your FLAVOR ON here