- Three (3) pounds potatoes, thinly sliced (we used a mandoline)
- One (1) cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- Six (6) tsp. garlic and herb seasoning, or to taste
- Nine (9) tbsp. all-purpose flour
- Three (3) tbsp. butter, diced
- Four (4) cups whole milk (this will depend on the size of baking dish used)
- One (1) green onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spray a large baking dish (we used a 14" X10")
- Place one layer of sliced potatoes in the prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle the potatoes with 1/3 cup shredded cheese, garlic and herb seasoning, three (3) tbsp. flour and one tbsp. butter.
- Duplicate the above step two more times.
- Gently pour milk over the top layer. Fill until the baking dish is 3/4 full.
- Place in oven and bake until the milk starts to boil (approx. 20 min).
- Reduce heat to 375 degrees and bake another 45 minutes, or until potatoes become fork tender.
- Garnish with green onions.
*Click here to see what's new in our online store!