- Twelve (12) Oysters
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- One (1) tbsp. chives, chopped
- Three (3) garlic cloves, minced
- One (1) tbsp. dill, chopped
- Zest of one lemon
- Cajun seasoning, to taste
- Make your compound butter by mixing, chives, garlic, dill and lemon zest to butter. Set aside
- Wash, open oysters and place on an upside down muffin tin. Do your best to keep the liquor inside. We have found that a muffin tin works best.
- Top with compound butter and Cajun seasoning, to taste.
- Place on your grill, over indirect heat. Cover for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove and nestle individual oysters on a bed of sea salt. This helps keep all that yummy goodness inside.
*Click here to see what's new in our online store!