Serves four (4)
- One (1) head of cauliflower
- Olive oil
- Garlic powder, to taste
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Six (6) tbsp. of pesto
- Shredded mozzarella, to taste
- Parmesan, to taste
- Preheat grill at medium to high heat.
- Cut off the base of cauliflower and wash. Slice into one (1) inch steaks.
- Drizzle olive oil on both sides of cauliflower steaks and season with garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Cook on grill with lid closed for 10 minutes.
- Flip and grill the opposite side. After 6 minutes, spoon on pesto and lightly cover with equal amounts of mozzarella and parmesan. Close lid and grill until cheese is melted.
- Serve warm.
*Click here to see what's new in our online store!