Get your flavor on here
- One (1) spiral cut ham
- Dijon mustard
- Frank All-Purpose BBQ Rub, to taste
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup dark brown sugar
- Coat the entire ham with dijon mustard.
- Season with Frank All-Purpose BBQ Rub (or your favorite seasoning)
- Place in 250 degree smoker.
- In a small pot, melt butter. Stir in honey and brown sugar.
- Once the internal temp reaches 130 degrees, open the smoker cover and coat ham with honey butter mixture.
- Close lid and continue to smoke until you reach an interier temperature of 140 degrees.
Check our our latest seasonings here