Get Frank All-Purpose BBQ Rub here
serves approx four (4) ppl
- Eight (8) chicken legs
- Frank All-Purpose BBQ Rub
- Absolutly Wild BBQ Sauce
- Heat up your grill by placing your coals in the middle, leaving about a 5 inch edge along the outside.
- Place chicken legs on a baking sheet that is lined with aluminum foil
- Season both sides with Frank All-Purpose BBQ Rub (or your favorite bbq rub).
- Place on grill, for 20 minutes. Turn chicken legs and grill on other side for 15 minutes.
- Brush barbeque sauce on both sides and cook for another 5 minutes.
Check our our latest seasonings here