- Ten (10) quarts water
- 3/4 cup Louisiana Crawfish Shrimp and Crab Boil Seasoning Mix
- Five (5) lemons, cut in half
- Four (4) tbsp butter
- One (1) white onion, cut in 1/4
- Eight (8) whole garlic cloves
- Twelve (12) red potatoes
- Two (2) corn on the cobs, cut in 1/3
- One (1) lb beef sausage
- Two (2) lbs extra large easy peel shrimp
*IMPORTANT* We forgot to say it in the video, but when you dump in your shrimp, turn off your heat and put the lid back on...leave your shrimp in for about five minutes. Then drain out the water so that it does not get overcooked.
- One (1) lb unsalted butter
- Two (2) lbs crab
- 1/4 cup clarified butter
- One (1) tbsp Louisiana Crawfish Shrimp and Crab Boil Seasoning Mix
*Click here to see what's new in our online store!