- 1 1/2 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Twelve (12) oz. angel hair pasta
- Two (2) tbsp. olive oil
- Two (2) cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- Seven (7) oz. asparagus, (2 inch tips only)
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 6.25 oz. basil pesto (we used a premade can)
- One (1) tbsp. grated parmesan
- Bring a large pot of water to boil for pasta. Once boiling, add pasta until tender. Reserve 1/2 cup of the pasta water before draining pasta in a colander. Once drained, set aside
- Wash shrimp over cool water to thaw. Peel, devein and pat dry with paper towel.
- Heat one tbsp. olive oil in a large skillet. Once hot, add shrimp and saute until the shrimp turns pink and opaque. Remove and set aside.
- Add another tbsp. olive oil to the skillet previously used and add grape tomatoes. Add white wine to help deglaze the bottom. Then add minced garlic. Continue to saute over medium heat until the tomatoes begin to burst.
- Add the cooked and drained pasta, pesto sauce and 1/2 the reserved pasta water to loosen pasta.
- Add cooked shrimp back into skillet and stir to combine with the pasta.
- Garnish with grated parmesan
*Click here to see what's new in our online store!