- One (1) pkg of instant yeast
- One cup of warm water
- One (1) tbsp sugar
- Four (4) cups flour
- One (1) egg
- One (1) tsp salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tsp honey
- Two (2) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup pickle juice
- 1/4 cup water
- Two (2) eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 1/2 tsp celery salt
- 1/2 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Fry in peanut oil at 325 degrees until temp of chicken reaches 165 degrees and the crust is golden brown.
- Activate yeast by adding dry yeast to 1 cup of water @ 120-130 degrees Fahrenheit. Add sugar, stir, and let sit for 5-10 minutes.
- In a medium size bowl, add activated yeast mixture to egg, salt, sugar, and oil. Stir well.
- Add the above mixture with four to your mixer bowl. Turn mixer on low until the four is fully incorporated.
- Coat a large bowl with canola oil, place dough inside, cover with a towel and place in a dark warm place for one (1) hour.
- Place dough a lightly floured surface and roll out until you reach a 1/2-inch thickness.
- Place flattened dough on a buttered baking sheet and cut into 1-inch X 1-inch squares, using a pizza cutter.
- Cover with a towel for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden brown,
- Remove from oven and brush on butter and honey.
*Click here to see what's new in our online store!